Mycoles is an employee’s management portal of the Coles company. Employees of Coles can get immediate information about their payslips, payroll, work schedule, bonus and new announcements through this portal. And there is also an education section, where coles provide a free training program, self-improvement, and many career-orientated programs for its employees. You can access this site anytime and from anywhere.
The company also provides free training to the newbies, and after completing the training, they get placed in Coles. Coles company is one of the larget supermarket, retail and customers service chains in Australia. With a good salary, it also provides many benefits and perks to the employees. So, it will be great for you to work in Coles.
MyColes Employees Criteria
There are some specified employee criteria that you should know to work in Coles, and you need to follow. Those we listed below:
- It would help if you were polite with your team members and customers as well.
- Before joining the Coles, you must know how to behave in the company and interact with dignity to the company’s other employees, customers and your employers.
- It would help if you kept in mind Coles reputation before taking any action. If you don’t know how to deal with any problem, then take help from your senior.
- Protect and grow the reputation of the company by your behaviour, efficiency and work.
- Whistle-blower protection
- Always ensure securities while selling the products, and deliver products to the customer with the utmost care.
- It would be best if you dealt with customers, suppliers and other clients and employees’ polity. Be honest and fair with them.
- If you are a leader, then this is your responsibility to take care of the safety of your team.
- always try to give your best
- Try to achieve targets on time.
- Try to do the best for the company.
- Keep the belief in your company and heads of the company
- It would be best if you did not try to take any personal advantages of your position.
- Don’t make any false commitments for the company.
- Always keep your team motivate and positive.
- Be punctual and productive.
How to Contact Coles team?
If you have any queries or issues, you can contact the coles team. Following are the details and ways to get them:
- Mycoles team phone number: 1300 651 425
- Email Id: [email protected]